<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>        <rss version="2.0"
             xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
             xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/"
             xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
             xmlns:admin="http://webns.net/mvcb/"
             xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#"
             xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/">
        <channel>
            <title>
									Christian Namespace - 1st-world-therapy.com Forum				            </title>
            <link>https://1st-world-therapy.com/community/christian-namespace/</link>
            <description>1st-world-therapy.com Discussion Board</description>
            <language>en-US</language>
            <lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 23:29:26 +0000</lastBuildDate>
            <generator>wpForo</generator>
            <ttl>60</ttl>
							                    <item>
                        <title>HealthyChristianity.com</title>
                        <link>https://1st-world-therapy.com/community/christian-namespace/healthychristianity-com/</link>
                        <pubDate>Sat, 26 Sep 2026 01:51:19 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[A website idea/draft to gently dis-cover where the sin, the missing of the mark creeps in in practical daily living.]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>A website idea/draft to gently dis-cover where the sin, the missing of the mark creeps in in practical daily living.</p>
<p>https://thinkyness.com/1348/tossed-to-and-fro/</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://1st-world-therapy.com/community/christian-namespace/">Christian Namespace</category>                        <dc:creator>Holger</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://1st-world-therapy.com/community/christian-namespace/healthychristianity-com/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>PhotoScriptures.com</title>
                        <link>https://1st-world-therapy.com/community/christian-namespace/photoscriptures-com/</link>
                        <pubDate>Sat, 26 Sep 2026 01:47:20 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[A website displaying some of Holger&#039;s &#039;Photo Scriptures&#039;.I like the combo of photo and text.
 xp3-dot-us_DSC_3397-swinging-boy.jpg]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>A website displaying some of Holger's 'Photo Scriptures'.<br />I like the combo of photo and text.</p>
<div id="wpfa-219" class="wpforo-attached-file"><a class="wpforo-default-attachment" title="xp3-dot-us_DSC_3397-swinging-boy.jpg" href="//1st-world-therapy.com/wp-content/uploads/wpforo/default_attachments/1790387240-xp3-dot-us_DSC_3397-swinging-boy.jpg" target="_blank" rel="noopener"><i class="fas fa-paperclip"></i> xp3-dot-us_DSC_3397-swinging-boy.jpg</a></div>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://1st-world-therapy.com/community/christian-namespace/">Christian Namespace</category>                        <dc:creator>Holger</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://1st-world-therapy.com/community/christian-namespace/photoscriptures-com/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Flesh or spirit?</title>
                        <link>https://1st-world-therapy.com/community/christian-namespace/flesh-or-spirit/</link>
                        <pubDate>Sat, 26 Sep 2026 00:24:08 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Mr Jesus asks : “But what about you?” he asked. “Who do you say I am?” Matthew 16:15]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Mr Jesus asks : <span>“But what about you?” he asked. “Who do you say I am?” Matthew 16:15</span></p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://1st-world-therapy.com/community/christian-namespace/">Christian Namespace</category>                        <dc:creator>Holger</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://1st-world-therapy.com/community/christian-namespace/flesh-or-spirit/</guid>
                    </item>
							        </channel>
        </rss>
		